IoT Node(A) One of Docker Pi Series Module Contain GSM GPS Lora Onboard 5V+3V Dual Power Supply Radio Device for Raspberry Pi
Offer Ends In:
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
IoT Node(A) is one of Docker Pi series module.
IOT Node(A) = GPS/BDS + GSM + Lora.
I2C directly controls Lora, sends and receives data, controls the GSM/GPS/BDS module through SC16IS752, the mainboard only needs I2C support.
Support Raspberry Pi and other similar products.
1. Low power consumption, standby sleep current <1mA
2. Support GSM/GPRS four frequency bands, including 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHZ;
3. GPRS Class 10;
4. Support GPRS data service, maximum data rate, download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps;
5. Support standard GSM07.07, 07.05 AT commands, and access the serial port through I2C interface conversion.
6. AT commands support standard AT and TCP/IP command ports
1. Support BDS/GPS joint positioning
2. Support A-GPS, A-BDS
3. Support standard SIM card
1. City working conditions: transmission distance of 500 meters (RF parameters: 0x50)
2. Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation methods
3. Ultra-high receiver sensitivity as low as -141 dBm
4. Support preamble detection
5. Packet engine with CRC, up to 256 bytes
6. LORA transceiver indicator
- DockerPi Series
- Control directly(without programming)
- Extend the GPIO Pins
- GPS/BDS Support
- GSM Support
- Lora Support
- Can Stack with other Stack board
- Independent of the mainboard hardware (require I2C support)
- 1 x IoT Node(A) Board
- 1 x Instructions
- 4 x M2.5*12 + 6 Copper stick
- 4 x M2.5*6 Nut
- 4 x M2.5*6 Half-round head screw
- 1 x 433MHz L-Shaped Tape Antenna
- 1 x 2.4GHz PCB Antenna
- 1 x GPS/BDS High Gain GPS Built-in Ceramic Active Antenna