Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W UPS Compatible 18650 Lithium Battery Only
Offer Ends In:
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
This is a portable power supply for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
which supports the use of a single 18650 lithium battery for power supply, which can free your pico from the shackles of cables and make it more convenient for you to DIY Pico projects.
The remain power of battery can be read from the 4 LED indicators. You can also read battery voltage and current information by connecting the USB-to-TTL cable to the serial port pins of the UPS.
The charging prompt during charging is very intuitive, and when the battery is fully charged, it will stop charging, and the `Standby indicator` on the panel will light up.
All GPIOs is leading out and providing clear silkscreens which are very convenient for Pico experiments.
It is plug-and-play module.
- Plug & Play
- Support Raspberry Pi Pico Only
- Monitor battery voltage (error ±2%), monitor battery current (error ±10%).
- Monitor the charging current.
- If it is not in charging mode, the power LED indicator will not be on, wake up for 5 seconds every 2 minutes to reduce light pollution.
- In charging mode, it can judge whether it is fully charged, and stop flashing lights when fully charged.
- In charging mode, the LED will flash when it is not fully charged.
- Evenly allocate the power ratio of each LED to prevent the load from appearing abruptly.
- The static power consumption is less than 10mA.
- Serial output data.
- Only supports 18650 lithium battery
- 1 x UPS for Raspberry Pi Pico//Pico W